Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake TrianglesWritten by Ariana deVries on Mar 14
Super easy and delicious!
I'm sure you've experienced that moment of slight panic when you realize a dessert is needed and you have very little time to prepare one. Company is coming over, there's a family dinner to attend, or someone important to impress...and you're in the kitchen (or sitting on the couch) wracking your brain for what to make. Anyone other than me been there?
Well, this dessert was the product of one of those times. After somewhat frantically scrolling through Pinterest trying to find the "perfect" combination to excite the senses, I finally happened upon this. And I sure am glad I did!
It was incredibly easy and could very well be one of the best cheesecakes I've tasted. That could also be a matter of opinion. ;) This cheesecake was a fantastic pairing of cinnamon, cream cheese and sugar. It wasn't too heavy and I kept wanting more! Which isn't the norm with cheesecake and I. A fair share found it's way into my tummy.
You could add some fruit, pour a nice cup of coffee, and you're set! I'd love to know if anyone else decides to make this. Give me a shout if you do.
Hope everyone enjoyed their March Breaks! I completely forget these sorts of things now that I'm a happy stay-at-home mom with a toddler. We had a pleasant week even though it was much of the same. :)
Have a wonderful evening, all!
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Triangles
|1 1/4 cup||Graham Crumbs|
|1/4 cup||White Sugar|
|1/2 cup||Brown Sugar|
|1/4 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|1 tbs||All-Purpose Flour|
|16 oz (2 pkgs)||Cream Cheese (Softened; I used light)|
|1/3 cup||White Sugar|
|2 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease a glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Pour graham cracker grumbs into a bowl.
- Add sugar and cinnamon and stir.
- Add melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes.
For Cheesecake Layer
- In a large bowl whisk together egg and sugar until foamy.
- Add cream cheese, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour mixture on top of baked crust.
For Cinnamon Filling
- In a small sauce pan combine butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- Cook over medium heat and stir until butter is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Stir in vanilla and flour.
- Drizzle cinnamon roll filling over cheesecake layer in any pattern you desire.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheesecake is set.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes, then continue cooling in the fridge. When completely cooled, cut and serve.