Strawberry Layered Delight
Serving Size: 4 Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: N/A
|1 package||Instant Pudding (Banana, vanilla, butterscotch, chocolate, etc)|
|1 cup||Chocolate Chips|
|1 cup||Strawberries (Topping from previous post)|
|250ml||Whipped Cream Real|
- Mix pudding according to instructions.
- Pour equal amount into cups. Layer with chocolate chips.
- Put in the fridge to set and chill.
- When ready to serve, pour the strawberry topping over pudding and chocolate chip layer.
- Mix whipped cream and put a generous amount on top.
Look at the pretty layers, eat and enjoy!