Serving Size: N/A Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 7 minutes
|1 sleeve||Soda crackers|
|3/4 cup||Brown sugar|
|1 1/2 cups||Chocolate chips|
Preheat oven to 350˚F
- Spray cookie sheet with baking spray
- Spread crackers over whole sheet (You may need to cut the last few to size)
- Melt butter and brown sugar until it is well mixed and bubbling
- Pour over crackers and spread evenly
- Bake for 7 minutes (Make sure to check them. They can burn really easily)
- Remove and pour chocolate chips over top. They will melt on their own.. Spread them evenly.
- Put skors in freezer for at least an hour
- When ready to serve, break them up into pieces (This can be a bit tricky)
Serve and enjoy!