Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 10-12 slices Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: N/A
|1/2 cup||Corn Syrup|
|1/2 cup||Table Syrup|
|1 cup||Peanut Butter|
|1.5-2 liters||Ice Cream (Vanilla or Butterscotch)|
|5 cups||Rice Krispies|
|1/4 cup||Chocolate Chips|
- Mix both syrups and peanut butter together in a large bowl.
- Add rice krispies and press a bit more than half of mix into a springform pan.
- Scoop about 1" of ice cream on top.
- Top with the rest of mixture (doesn't have to be perfectly even).
- Melt chocolate chips and put into a ziplock bag. Cut a small hole in the corner so you can pipe the chocolate onto the cake.
- Put the cake in the freezer for a couple hours before serving.
(Original recipe came from my mom's recipe box.)