Peanut Butter Heart Blossom Cookies
|1 cup||Brown Sugar|
|3/4 cup||Peanut Butter (Smooth)|
|1/2 cup||Butter (Softened)|
|1 tbs||Vanilla Extract|
|1 3/4 cup||All-Purpose Flour|
|3/4 tsp||Baking Soda|
- In a large bowl combine egg, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla; beat until creamy and fluffy.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix until just incorporated.
- Scoop into tablespoon sized balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill cookie dough in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- While cookie dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Unwrap chocolate hearts and gently press into the center of each cookie immediately after removing from the oven.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to prevent chocolate from melting.
Note: You can use pre-wrapped chocolates or you can make your own by using a mold, melting chocolate, and freezing it. I bought mine because it saved a lot of time and energy. :)
*Original recipe was found on the Miss Candiquik site.*