Mile High No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 8 Slices Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: N/A
|1||Graham Cracker Crust (Recipe usually on the graham crumb package)|
|FOR CREAM CHEESE LAYER|
|1 pkg. (8oz)||Cream Cheese|
|1 cup + 2 tbs||Milk (Cold)|
|2 tbs||White Sugar|
|3 cups||Cool Whip (Thawed)|
|FOR PUMPKIN LAYER|
|2 pkgs||Instant Pudding (Vanilla, 85g)|
|1 can||Pumpkin (Puree, 796ml)|
|1/2 tsp||Ground Ginger|
|2 cups||Cool Whip|
CREAM CHEESE LAYER:
- Mix cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons of milk and the sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Gently fold in 3 cups Cool Whip.
- Spread on bottom of pie crust.
- Pour 1 cup of milk into large mixing bowl then add both packages of vanilla pudding.
- Beat with electric mixer until well blended 1-2 minutes and begins to thicken slightly.
- Stir in pumpkin and spices and mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer. It will seem really full and tall, but don't worry.
- Top with 2 cups Cool Whip. It will create a dome shape once covered. This is a very tall pie. :)
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.
Note: Original recipe found on the Art and the Kitchen website.