Baked Chicken Drumsticks
|8-10 pieces||Chicken Drumsticks|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic Powder|
|2 tsp||Black Pepper|
|1/4 tsp||Cayenne Pepper (Optional)|
|2 cups||Corn Flakes Crushed|
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- In a large ziploc bag, mix together flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add the crushed corn flakes and shake it all up in the bag.
- Moisten the chicken pieces with water. Make sure they are well coated.
- One piece at a time, drop them in the flour/corn flake mixture and shake until the chicken is completely covered.
- Place in a baking pan (darker pans will brown the chicken better than a glass one).
- Bake for approx. 45 minutes.
- If the coating seems dry or floury looking as it's baking, drizzle some melted butter or olive oil over the chicken pieces.
- Remove from the oven.
Enjoy the chicken either cold or hot!
Note: You can also use bone-in chicken thighs. They work great as well.
*This recipe is compliments of my mom-in-law. I basically copied her recipe word-for-word. ;)