Mason Jar No Bake Cheesecake
|1 1/4 cups||Graham Crumbs|
|3 tbs||Butter (Melted)|
|2 tbs||White Sugar|
|1 brick (8 oz)||Cream Cheese ( I used light; room temperature)|
|1/2 cup||Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|1 tbs||Lemon Juice|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|3/4 lb (10 large)||Strawberries (Chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Chocolate Chips|
For the Graham Crust:
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar.
- Add melted butter, and stir until well combined. Set aside.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Mix in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour half of the crumb mixture into 5 - 1 cup mason jars. Put a few chocolate chips onto the crumb.
- Next, pour in some of the cheesecake mixture and top with strawberries. Sprinkle the rest of the crumb mixture and finish with strawberries.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, drizzle some chocolate syrup over top.
Note: You can substitute the strawberries with any other kind of fruit, chocolate or nuts. Get creative and use what you have on hand!
*Original recipe found on the Martha Stewart website.*