Low Sugar Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: N/A
|4 cups||Strawberries Whole|
|1 cup||White Sugar|
|1 package||Pectin Freezer|
|12 (150 ml)||Mason jars|
- Blend strawberries until a pureed consistency.
- Mix in sugar.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add pectin slowly, while stirring, to avoid clumping.
- Let stand for another 5 minutes.
- Stir and pour into jars.
- Make sure there is at least 3/4 inch space in the top of the jar.
Note: Without freezing, the jam will last for approximately 6-8 weeks. In the freezer, it can last for over a year.