|Loaf||Bread (French or Fococcia)|
|2 1/2 tbs||Olive Oil|
|1 1/2 tsp||Basil|
|2 tsp||Garlic (Powder)|
|1 tsp||Onion Powder|
|1 tsp||Black Pepper|
Preheat oven to 325˚F
- Cut the loaf of bread into cubes
- In a large bowl, mix bread, olive oil, basil, garlic powder salt and pepper (all are according to taste and preference).
- Place cooling rack on top of baking sheet
- Spread croutons on baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Test to make sure they are crunchy
Enjoy as a snack or on your next salad!
Use whatever spices you have available. Get a little creative!