Greek Style Chicken and Potatoes
Serving Size: Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 1 1/4 hours
|3 lbs||Chicken Bone in|
|5-7||Potato(es) Halved or quartered depending on size|
|1/3 cup + 2 tsp||Olive Oil|
|1 1/4 cups||Water|
|4-8 cloves||Garlic As much as you want|
|1/4 cup||Lemon Juice|
|1 1/2 tsp||Thyme Dried|
|1 1/2 tsp||Rosemary Dried|
|2 cubes||Chicken Boullion|
|1/4 cup||Broth Chicken|
|-||Black Pepper To taste|
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, water, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, rosemary, boullion cubes (diced) and pepper.
- Arrange chicken and potatoes evening in the bottom of a roasting pan or a basic baking dish.
- Pour mixture over chicken and potatoes. Make sure the boullion cubes are sitting in the liquid. Pour the chicken broth over everything.
- Cover and bake for 1 1/4 hours, basting chicken and turning potatoes occationally.
- Potatoes should be tender but not falling apart, and chicken should be an internal temperature of 160-165˚F.
Dish it out and enjoy the yumminess!
Note: It is very, very juicy!