|1/8 tsp||Black Pepper (To taste)|
|1/4 cup||Summer Sausage (Diced)|
|1 stalk||Green Onion (Chopped)|
|2-3||White Mushrooms (Champignon) (Chopped)|
|3 tbs||Red Bell Pepper (Chopped) *Optional*|
|1/2 cup||Cheese (Marble, grated)|
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add all other chopped ingredients. Stir.
- On medium heat, melt butter in a non-stick frying pan. Once sizzling, pour egg mixture into pan and sprinkle with cheese. Cover.
- Let cook for about 7 minutes (or until it no longer looks runny).
- Carefully scrape the edges with a spatula and slowly slide half onto a plate. Flip the other half onto itself with the frying pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: if making this to split, add an extra egg and a tiny bit more milk. Feel free to add whatever ingredients you'd like! Bacon, sausage, spinach, tomatoes, whatever suits your fancy.