Cookies ‘N Cream Peanut Butter Bark
Serving Size: Approx. 30 pieces Prep Time: 15 minutes (+ 1.5 hrs. chill time) Cook Time: N/A
|1 1/2 cups||Oreo Crumb|
|3 tbs||Almonds (Finely crushed)|
|1/4 cup||Butter (Melted)|
|1 cup||Peanut Butter (Creamy)|
|4 tbs||Butter (Room Temperature)|
|1 cup||Icing Sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|1 1/4 cups||Chocolate Chips (Melted)|
- Line a 9×9 square baking pan with parchment paper, with extra to overlap the sides. Spray with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Use a food processor or blender to crush the Oreo cookies and almonds into a fine crumb. Mix the crushed Oreo crumbs and melted butter together. Press into the prepared baking pan, packing the crumbs down into the pan to create an even layer.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or using a handheld mixer, blend the peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt until the mixture is completely combined and smooth. Spread over the crumb mixture, smoothing the top with a knife, offset or rubber spatula (sprayed with nonstick spray, for ease). Chill the bars for at least an hour, until the filling is set.
- Heat the chocolate in medium microwave-safe bowl, for approximately 1 minute. Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter filling and spread evenly. Crumble a few extra Oreo cookies on top. Chill the bars for at least half an hour (in the freezer), until the chocolate topping is hard. Remove bark from the baking pan using the parchment paper and cut (or break with your hands) into uneven pieces.
- Store bark in the refrigerator. Layers will separate if you don't.
*Original recipe found on Sally's Baking Addiction website.