Serving Size: Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 25-35 minutes
|1 lb||Ground Beef|
|1 can||Kidney Beans|
|1 can||Black Beans|
|1 can||Tomato Soup|
|1/3 cup||Onion (White, minced)|
|1/3 cup||Mushrooms (Diced)|
|1/4 cup||Peppers (Green, red, yellow or orange)|
|2 tbs||Chili Powder|
|1 tsp||Red Pepper Flakes|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic Powder|
|1/2 tsp||Oregano Dried|
|1 tsp||Chipotle Powder|
|1/4 tsp||Black Pepper|
|1 cup||Cheese (Grated Cheddar)|
- Brown ground beef in a large pot. (I like to use a Dutch oven for cooking chili).
- When browned, drain grease and add onion, mushrooms and peppers.
- Mix and add tomato soup, water, kidney beans (drained), and all the spices. The spice quantity is really according to your personal preference.
- Let simmer for 25-35 minutes on low heat. Make sure you stir often!
- Grate cheese and sprinkle over chili once served.
Serve with buns, nacho chips, potatoes or fries. Delicious!