Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Squares
Serving Size: 16-20 squares Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: N/A
|1 bag or 4 cups||Marshmallows|
|1/2 cup||Peanut Butter|
|6 cups||Rice Krispies|
|For Chocolate Topping:|
|1/3 cup||Chocolate Chips|
|3 tbs||Heavy Cream|
- Melt butter in large pot over low-medium heat.
- Add peanut butter and melt a bit before adding marshmallows.
- Make sure everything is melted before pouring in rice krispies. Stir until coated.
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2 pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper (NOT wax paper).
- Pour rice krispie mixture into pan and spread evenly.
- Heat up the cream until lightly bubbling and add the chocolate chips. Stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and pour over rice krispie squares.
- Refridgerate until cool or ready to serve.