Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 3 dozen cookies Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
|1 cup||Butter Softened|
|1 1/2 cups||White Sugar|
|2 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|2/3 cups||Cocoa Powder|
|3/4 tsp||Baking Powder|
|1 1/2 cups||Chocolate Chips (White & Semi-Sweet)|
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease baking sheets or use parchment paper (I love parchment paper. So much cleaner!)
- in large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add ot the butter mixture until well blended.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop and drop onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (probably 10).
Enjoy the chewy, chocolatey goodness!