Chicken Pesto Pasta
|1/3 cup||Basil (Fresh)|
|7 cloves||Garlic (Chopped)|
|1/4-1/3 cup||Olive Oil|
|Salt (To taste)|
|Black Pepper (To taste)|
|2 tsps||Olive Oil (For frying)|
|2 whole||Chicken (Breast, cooked)|
|4 servings||Spaghetti (Cooked)|
|10||Grape Tomatoes (Chopped)|
- Start cooking boiling water for spaghetti.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips and cook in a frying pan with olive oil for 7-9 minutes.
- Set aside and blend olive oil basil, garlic, salt and pepper using an immersion blender or mini food processor.
- Cook spaghetti for 8 minutes. Strain and pour back into pot.
- Pour chicken and pesto sauce over noodles. Stir.
- Serve with chopped tomatoes and enjoy!
*Note: You can adjust ingredients according to your preference. More basil, less garlic, etc. Also, you can sprinkle parmesan cheese on top for a yummy finish.*