Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 6 Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
|1 box||Jumbo Pasta Shells (approx. 25)|
|450 ml||Ricotta Cheese|
|1 cup||Italian Cheese Blend (or whatever cheese you have)|
|3/4 cup||Parmesan Cheese|
|350 ml||Cottage Cheese|
|4 cloves||Garlic Minced|
|1/4 tsp||Black Pepper|
|300 ml||Spinach Frozen (chopped and defrosted with liquid wrung out)|
|700 ml||Pasta Sauce|
|1 1/2 cups||Mozzarella Grated|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil the pasta in salted water. Drain and lay out shells on wax paper. Let cool and make the filling.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, cottage cheese, Italian cheese blend, Parmesan, salt, pepper, nutmeg and spinach. Mix well.
- Spoon about tbsp of cheese into each shell and lay each seam side up into a greased 9 x 13″ casserole dish. If you have anything extra, get creative. :)
- Pour the sauce over the shells and sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and bake 30 minutes.
Serve with salad and any other side dish you like. We had it with fried mushrooms and onions. Yum!