Serving Size: Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
|2 lbs (2-3 pints)||Blueberries Frozen or fresh|
|1 tbs||Lemon Juice|
|1/4 cup||White Sugar|
|1/4 cup||Maple Syrup|
|2 tsp||Corn Starch|
- Make pie crust (Click here for a great recipe!)
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- In a large bowl, mix blueberries with sugar and maple sugar.
- Add cinnamon and flour and corn starch (depending on how juicy you like your pie, that will determine how much flour you put in and whether you add the corn starch).
- Stir everything together and pour blueberry mixture into pie crust.
- Cut up butter and spread over top.
- Lay second pie crust over top the whole combo, and flute the sides. Be sure to cut slits into the top to allow for air flow!
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!