Banana Crumble Muffins
|1 3/4 cup||Flour|
|3/4 cup||White Sugar|
|1 tsp||Baking Powder|
|1 tsp||Baking Soda|
|1/2 cup||Vegetable Oil|
|1/2 cup||Yogurt (plain or vanilla)|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|1 cup (2-3)||Bananas Mashed ripe|
|3/4 cup||Chocolate Chips Semisweet|
|1/4 tbs||Brown Sugar (Packed)|
|1/2 tsp||Cinnamon (Ground)|
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the mashed bananas and chocolate chips.
- Fill paper-lined muffin tins with the batter.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix with a fork, a pastry cutter, your fingers, or a food processor. Whichever works best for you.
- Once it is a crumbly consistency, sprinkle over muffin batter.
Put the muffins in the oven at 425˚ for 5 minutes. Turn the oven down to 350 and cook for another 15 minutes. They are done when a toothpick poked in the centre comes out clean.